Return Policies and Procedures
NO RETURNS on Software provided as advertised.
NO RETURNS after 14 days on items provided as adverstised.
- Customer may return defective or non-conforming product for a refund.
- Return shipping to Consumer Depot on conforming products is at customer's expense.
- Consumer Depot will charge a 20% restocking fee for all non-defective, conforming
- ALL return packages should have the RMA number clearly marked on the outside of the package.
- Customer's RMA number(s) must appear clearly on the shipping
label on the outside of the return shipment. Customer shall not
mark the box itself in any other way.
- Packages that do not have the RMA number clearly marked on the
outside of the box will be refused.
- To obtain an RMA number, submit your request on-line in the
My Account Section.
- After 14 days from purchase, Consumer Depot will not issue an
RMA for conforming products and will refer Customer to the manufacturer for warranty service,
- All products for return must be received at Consumer Depot within
14 days from the date of RMA number issuance. RMAs expire in 14
days after they are issued and cannot be extended or re-issued.
- All Returns must be 100% complete, in original and resalable
condition, with all original boxes and packing materials, contain
all manuals, registration card(s), software, blank warranty cards,
cabling and other accessories and documentation if included. Consumer
Depot reserves the right to refuse a return on any product that
does not meet these requirements.
- Replacement items will be shipped after the defective item is
received and inspected by Consumer Depot's Returns Department.
- Once RMA is approved. You can expect the refund amount to be
credited to your original payment method. Depending on your bank
the funds will be available to you within 3 - 5 business days.
- Consumer Depot is not responsible for lost or stolen packages.
All authorized returns must include a shipment tracking number.
- Customer is responsible for shipping charges on all conforming products.
- Consumer Depot strongly recommends that Customer fully insure
the return shipment in case it is lost or damaged and use a carrier
that can provide it with proof of delivery for Customer's protection.
- Consumer Depot reserves the right to refuse a return on any
product that does not meet the above requirements.
WARRANTY: MANUFACTURERS WARRANTY issues should
be directed to the Manufacturer.
After 14 Days: Defective merchandise should
be returned for repair to the manufacturer or any authorized service
center in Customer's area. Additional manufacturers may be added
to this list as manufacturer policies change.
Damaged Shipment: Customer should make sure
that the damaged package it is noted on the carrier's delivery record
in order for Consumer Depot to file a damage claim. Customer shall
save the merchandise in the original box and packing it arrived
in, notify Consumer Depot immediately to arrange for a carrier inspection
and pick up of damaged merchandise. If Customer does not notify
Consumer Depot of damaged goods within the first 3 days of arrival,
Consumer Depot's regular return policy will override any claim of
damage, and will fall under all current manufacturer restrictions.
Accuracy of Shipping Address: You are responsible
for providing an accurate shipping address during check-out. If
you fail to provide an accurate shipping address, we have the right
to charge you for any additional shipping and handling fees that
we incur. If the Order came back as Undeliverable through Shipping
Carrier, we will only refund the Item Price without shipping and
© Copyright 1997 - 2013 Consumer Depot, LLC. All rights reserved.